Block Bottle H [Pink]
● Product Name: Block Bottle H(Healthy)
● Materials: Tritan - BPA Free, 0~110℃(~230℉)
● Capacity: Total 540ml(19oz) = Bottom 360ml(13oz) + intermediate module 180ml(6oz)
● Weight: 298g(0.66lb)
● Manufactured by: STACKUP
● Manufactured in: Republic of Korea
● Silicone Straw: Diameter: 1cm(0.4in) / Length: 25cm(9.8in) / Material: Silicone / Made in Korea -- ★Product Feature★
- The biggest feature of the basic product(540ml) is that it can be separated into two. So it is easy and convenient to put two kinds of drinks, or to put vegetables and fruits together.
- You can customize the tumbler in your style through various modules.
- All of the compartments are divided and each module is blocked by silicon packing. So there is no risk of food mixing and leakage.
- Because the module is detachable, it is easy to clean and odorless.
- Block Bottle is made with a material used in baby bottles.
- Strong heat resistance up to 110°C.
- Strong durability against impact and scratches. - Made with a microwave-safe, BPA-free.
3. Other features
- There are two drinking holes. One hole is used when you drink using a straw. The other hole is used when you drink without a straw.
1. Friction may be heard during assembly at the beginning of the product. You can feel relieved because it is the sound from the silicone packing. The product is not defective, and the sound will slowly reduce after cleaning.
2. Open the middle module and the separator together. Or else the contents may leak.
3. Wash in hot water for about 30 seconds before using it for the first time.
4. Be careful of product expansion. -The product can expand when hot liquid is added. -It can expand due to gas generation when perishable foods such as milk and dairy products are added. -If carbonated drinks are added and be shaken, the air inside can make the product expand. When you close the lid with these foods above, be careful because it can leak due to expansion!
5. Separate all compartments when using the dishwasher and use it within 30 seconds. When you sterilize the product in boiling water, separate all compartments and sterilize within 30 seconds.
6. Precautions for Microwave Use -Don't use a microwave when the food in it has no moisture. -When using a microwave, always open the top module (cover) and use it within 2 minutes. -The product can be deformed if you suddenly cool the product when it is heated by the microwave.
1. Disinfect the straw with hot water for 1 minute before using it.
2. When Using a straw, press both ends of the straw so that they don't open.
3. Be careful, it can leak if there is a gap.